C-mine 10, bus 1
T +32 89 65 50 88
Tuesday–Sunday: 10 AM–5 PM
Between two exhibitions CIAP is closed
No tickets needed. All exhibitions are free.
At Genk station several bus lines leave for C-mine: daytime line 31, 47 and G8 and evening line G3. The timetables of these bus lines can be consulted on the website of De Lijn.
C-mine is located near the E314. Take exit 31 “Genk Centrum” and turn left in the direction of Genk Centrum. At the first traffic lights follow the arrow to C-mine and turn right. Just after the first roundabout, you will see C-mine on your left. When you turn left at the first roundabout, you have access to underground parking 1. At the second roundabout in front of the C-mine cultural centre,
turn left to access car park 2.
Corona measures during the autumn holidays in the C-mine energy building (Saturday 30 October until Monday 8 November)
- Covid Safe Ticket is mandatory to enter the C-mine energy building.
- The mouth mask remains required in public areas (e.g. hallways, toilets,…), once you enter the exhibition space the mouth mask can be taken off.
General Corona measures
- Stay home when you’re sick.
- From 29 October, mouth masks will be required in the entire C-mine Energy Building (with the exception of children under the age of 12)
- Disinfect your hands before and after your visit. Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance to the exhibition.
- Keep a distance of 1,5 meters from other visitors outside of your bubble.
- If you have to sneeze, use your elbow and/or paper towels.
- Do not eat or drink in the exhibition space.
- There can be a maximum of 30 people present at one time in the exhibition space. The attendant will inform you about the current situation.
- You do not have to reserve a time slot, but you might need to wait before entering the exhibition. Meanwhile, we encourage you to take a look at C-mine’s rich cultural offer.
- Follow any additional instructions that may apply to specific artworks, as explained to you by the exhibition attendant.
- Stay safe and enjoy the exhibition
- Contact CIAP if you have been in contact with a high-risk patient or tested positive.
Source: Basisprotocol Cultuur, updated on 01.09.2020.